The most in-depth courses on the operation of the Australian health system and medical billing are right here, together with courses on pharmacy, cybersecurity and more!Courses for Health Professionals
Courses for Jobs
All prices are ex GST.
This special offer pack includes
1. Introduction to Medicare and Medical billing (online)
2. Ethical Medical Billing and the Medicare Benefits Schedule (online)
3. Claiming and Compliance under the Medicare Benefits Schedule: A PhD by Dr Margaret Faux (offline)
Offer ends midnight 31 May 2022
ON SALE $149 (was $514)
The MEDICARE COMPLIANCE PACK includes:
1. Understanding Medicare compliance audits – includes the new shared debt recovery scheme
2. Record keeping requirements for Australian Health Professionals
3. Medical billing in public hospitals
4. Bulk billing – Medicare’s heart beat
5. Ethical medical billing – read the letter from a practice manager and sober up!
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to provide advice to patients regarding Australian fee structures and process referrals, as well as prepare and process medical accounts for a range of patients.
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to determine and analyse existing and required resources within health facilities, their effective application and the accountability for their use.
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to apply principles and procedures relating to confidentiality, privacy and security when working within the medical environment. It covers working within accepted codes of conduct and following confidentiality, privacy and security provisions.
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to research information about compliance and ethical practice responsibilities, and then develop and monitor policies and procedures to meet those responsibilities.
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to maintain patient records within an existing medical records management system, under the supervision of a senior receptionist or practice manager.
INTERPRET AND APPLY MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to understand and respond to instructions; to carry out routine tasks and communicate with a range of internal/external clients in a medical environment; as well as use appropriate medical terminology.
MEDICAL BILLING ESSENTIALS PACK
Australian doctors, we know you have never been taught how Medicare and the Australian health system works and how to bill correctly, but we also know that many of you would like to find out.